About 4R Systems
4R Systems provides retailers with cutting edge services that optimize key inventory and supply chain decisions. 4R delivers solutions to retailers in a Software-as-a-Service model (SaaS) in which retailers deliver weekly data to 4R, 4R runs various analytics and optimizations on the data, and 4R returns data to the retailer that is used to set store and DC inventory levels, vendor orders, and markdown pricing.
All candidates for employment at 4R Systems are subject to a background investigation including, without limitation, a criminal record search. All offers of employment are contingent on acceptable results of the background investigation as the Company determines in its sole discretion. While the mere existence of a criminal record is not used by 4R Systems to exclude persons from employment, the nature of this position requires that the candidate not have a record of criminal conviction.
Sales Executive – North America
- Generating business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the Retail industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Selling 4R services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending profit optimized inventory services.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Quickly learning the client environment to be able to propose the integration of 4R and profit optimized inventory services.
- Quickly growing client credibility with the ability to interact across multiple levels of management and maintains strong client relationships.
Requirements of the Position:
- Demonstrably successful business development and sales cycle execution/management experience ideally in the area of supply chain and Retail technologies
- Minimum of 10 years’ business development and sales experience
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical and inter-personal skills
- Experience in development of customer relationship management strategies
- Highly motivated with the successful ability to manage time and workload
- Technical skills and ease with software solutions
- Highly proficient at developing PowerPoint presentations
- Driven to succeed
- Self-motivated, contentious and able to make a sound business sales case
- Sound inter-personal skills. Able to communicate at all levels
- Highly professional and always delivers to the highest standard
- Bachelor’s Degree or Above
- 50% – 60% to client locations & HQ.