About 4R Systems
Located in Berwyn, PA, 4R Systems is a leading provider of advanced inventory and supply chain services which help retailers gain significantly increased profits by optimizing their inventory and related supply chain decisions. Founded by supply chain experts from The Wharton School and Harvard Business School, 4R provides capabilities that profit optimize the matching of supply and demand. From initial launch, through replenishment to end-of-life for products ranging from short-lived fashion items to long-term staples, 4R provides retailers with services that fit their business. Clients using 4R have seen increases in profitability of 1 – 2 % of sales as a result of higher sales levels on lowered inventory.
All candidates for employment at 4R Systems are subject to a background investigation including, without limitation, a criminal record search. All offers of employment are contingent on acceptable results of the background investigation as the Company determines in its sole discretion. While the mere existence of a criminal record is not used by 4R Systems to exclude persons from employment, the nature of this position requires that the candidate not have a record of criminal conviction.
This is an opportunity for a highly analytically minded person with a track record in performing core analysis and quality deliverables. This role will have an exciting chance to be involved in a Solutions sales team with an opportunity to expand in to a more lead analytical role, guiding and directing analysis effort in the onboarding of new prospects / clients. The position will report to the Director, Solutions Consulting who is responsible for managing the prospect / client through the various stages of the sales cycle, and will play a key role in executing analytical processes through the cycle.
The Solutions Analyst performs core analysis on the deliverables to our prospects / clients that includes business impact tracking and QA analyses. This position requires a person who is capable of independently performing hands-on data analysis duties.
The Solutions Analyst:
- Works with the 4R Sales and Solutions team as well as the 4R Client Services team to perform a series of hands-on data analysis functions as clients progress through the 4R solutions implementation methodology
- Develops detailed presentations of the data analysis to demonstrate the benefits of profit optimized inventory
- Develops analytical models (using various tools) to demonstrate the benefits of the 4R approach
- Participates in project status meetings / calls and provides updates to the Sales, Solutions and Client Service teams on progress
- Works with Sales team to respond to RFI/RFPs, and supports development of business proposals during active sales engagements
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Industrial Engineering or Economics
Other Skills/ Experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be comfortable presenting to small groups
- Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong math skills, including elementary statistics
- Prefer 1-2 years Analyst experience
- Exposure to computer programming such as VBA
- Exposure to relational database and data warehouse technology as well as SQL
- Team orientated attitude; must be able to work well with members of other (internal and external) groups to achieve objectives
- Excellent organizational skills and discipline
- Ability to stay on task and complete work quickly with consistently high quality
10% – 25% travel – should there be a need to visit a prospect / client.